iProBono was developed for LogiCurrent to be used by Arkansas Access to Justice as part of their reach to Arkansas attorneys. The application was designed for iPhone and used Drupal based services for data. The project was started in 2011 and completed in a little over 2 months, then submitted to the App Store.
From the iProBono site:
Pro Bono Wherever You Go.
iProBono gives Arkansas attorneys the ability to access pro bono cases anywhere and at anytime. This app is more than a simple view of available pro bono cases and allows you to select and accept cases with a push of a button. Choose and sort cases by topic, county, or additional categories, and access it all through handy alerts, notifications, and convenient, built-in save features.
Key features of iProBono:
- View current pro bono case listings
- Search by case topic (e.g. substantive law)
- Filter cases by topic, county, or by other categories
- Save filter settings for case listing by category and county (e.g. Falkner County/SSI cases only)
- Accept cases through the app via “I want case” button
- Access accepted cases in “My Cases.”
- facebook and Twitter integration – iProBono posts to social media as cases are accepted via its application acccount (no user information is gathered or displayed).